The Best GCE O Level Tuition in Singapore
We have 29,000+ experienced & qualified tutors who specialize in only GCE O Level Home Tuition for the following:
- English GCE O Level Tuition
- Chinese GCE O Level Tuition
- Maths GCE O Level Tuition
- Science GCE O Level Tuition
- Physics GCE O Level Tuition
- Biology GCE O Level Tuition
- Chemistry GCE O Level Tuition
- Geography GCE O Level Tuition
- History GCE O Level Tuition
- Literature GCE O Level Tuition
- Social Studies GCE O Level Tuition
- Principles of Accounting GCE O Level Tuition
- Malay GCE O Level Tuition
- Tamil GCE O Level Tuition
- Secondary School Tuition
Exam paper questions these days are usually set quite differently from the syllabus, so direct application learnt from concepts in textbooks is not enough
Free GCE O Level Tutor Matching
Hire The Best 1 to 1 GCE O Level Home Tuition Teacher
- Request Now, Score Higher Grades Sooner
- Receive A Good List Of Experienced Tutor Profiles ASAP
- Qualified, Committed & Professional Tuition Teachers, Best Reviews
- Singapore's Biggest Database Of 55,000+ Tuition Teachers - MOE Teachers, Graduated/Undergraduate Tutors with Bachelor's, Master's, PhD In The Subject They Teach
- Results Guaranteed
Tutors: Please Ensure That You Have Registered At: https://tutors-singapore.com/tuition-assignments-best-highest-hourly-rates/
We Are Not Able To Accept Any Tutor Registrations Through This Hire Tutors Form. Thank You
GCE O Level Tuition Singapore
What To Expect From Tutors Singapore's Secondary 4 Tuition Teachers
Pick Your Ideal Expert Tutor From Our Database of 29,000+ Experienced GCE O Level Tuition Teachers
Latest MOE Syllabus And Newest Exam Requirements. Bonus Learning Materials from Experienced O Level Tutor
Proven Methods To Scoring Well For Each Component Of GCE O Level Subjects. Effective Studying And Examination Tactics To Conquer O Levels
Receive A Practical Customized Study Schedule Tailored To Your Learning Styles And Needs. No More Lagging Behind School Lessons. Stay Ahead Of The Syllabus, If You Prefer
Personalized And Structured 1 To 1 GCE O Level Home Tuition Lessons = Devoted Focus And Attention From Your Dedicated Tutor
Fun And Engaging Tuition Lessons That Motivate Students To Learn “Boring” Subjects
Get Clear, Step By Step Explanations Of Concepts For GCE O Level Subjects. Master Difficult Concepts From Every Chapter. No More Homework Frustrations
Learn The Most Useful Exam Tips And Tricks From GCE O Level Tutors In The Comfort, Convenience, And Safety of Your Own Home
Practice Expert Techniques For Responding To Structured And Application Questions. Gain More Marks, Faster
AFFORDABLE TUITION RATES - GCE O LEVEL TUITION
Home Tuition Rates Singapore 2021
Our home tuition rates are constantly updated in real-time, and are based on rates quoted by good home tutors in Singapore. These market rates are derived from 39,000+ monthly tuition assignment applications from our pool of 55,000+ active home tutors
Tutors With 2 to 30+ Years of Private Tuition Experience
Tutor Hourly Rates
$25 - $35
$35 - $45
$50 - $70
$30 - $40
$40 - $55
$60 - $90
$40 - $50
$60 - $80
$90 - $120
$40 - $60
$60 - 90
$100 - $120
Challenges Faced By GCE O Level Students In Singapore
> Many distractions in school and their social life can cause students to lose focus on their studies
> Teenagers are starting to want more independence, and may not always accept advice from their parents, grandparents and siblings
> Struggles to keep up with the school curriculum and the fast pace of lessons
> The content in the GCE O Level syllabus is often difficult to understand and apply
> Using the wrong concept, formula or rule when answering questions
> Discouraged by consistent poor performance and low grades
> Secondary 4 students often dare not ask questions in class or after class because they are shy, or are afraid that their classmates or teacher might think they are not paying careful attention in class
> Difficulty in answering concisely and accurately, to score well for examinations
> Overwhelmed by the vast amount of difficult and confusing content that needs to be memorized and understood for the GCE O Level exams
> Not able to find reasons that are causing their academic weaknesses, and not knowing what are the methods that can help them improve
> Inefficient and ineffective studying techniques resulting in little to no improvement in test and exam marks
> Making careless mistakes when doing homework or when taking important exams
> Unable to complete examination paper due to poor time management
Benefits of Engaging a Reliable GCE O Level Home Tuition Teacher
Just when you have finished preparing for one quiz, there is another coming up in 2 weeks’ time. Every day, new homework assignments are added to a never-ending to-do list.
You can keep up, but just barely. The fast pace of teaching in school is stressful, especially when you dread the day when you cannot finish your homework in time because you don’t have the answers to the questions that your teachers asked.
Worse, your classmates – who are in your class because you had previously been achieving similar grades to theirs – are able to get the answers right. Very discouraging.
Good GCE O Level tuition teachers will give you undivided 1 to 1 attention, so that you can ask them how to solve those difficult homework and exam problems.
They already have a Bachelor’s (or are about to get one. Or they might have a Master’s or PhD in the subject that they are teaching you.
As they are experienced and competent in teaching students in your academic level, they can easily and clearly explain to you what you need to know and do in order to gain much higher marks.
Your Secondary 4 private tuition teachers would also have materials to share with you – whether they are exam or homework assignments from other schools, or recommendations to buy workbooks that are most suitable for you to practice on, in order to gain mastery of the tricky concepts.
With Secondary 4 home tuition, you can get instant clarification in concepts that are difficult to understand.
O Level tutors are proficient in spotting the weaknesses of their students, and they will design customised lesson plans tailored to suit your unique learning style and understanding of the different Secondary 4 topics, so that you may better absorb the content and understand the concepts.
Your Secondary 4 private tuition teachers are very familiar with the latest MOE syllabus and exam requirements. They have been teaching for between 2 to over 30 years and can identify the areas that you should focus on, according to your grade targets and pace of learning.
You will achieve obvious improvement in your grades and understanding of the subject content, within 4 weeks. This way, you can efficiently use your time to adequately prepare for the GCE O Levels, through intensive content revision.
GCE O Level subjects can have content that is challenging for many students. Our Secondary Four tuition teachers are experienced in teaching students at your academic level. They are familiar with the common misconceptions and mistakes made by Secondary 4 students.
Double-checking your answers is useful only if you know how to look out for the answers that the MOE really wants you to give.
Learn how to accurately analyze the questions, so that you can arrive at the answers that give you maximum marks.
Professional GCE O Level tuition teachers are able to show you how Secondary 4 concepts are applied when answering difficult exam questions.
You lost interest and became frustrated only because much of the syllabus did not make sense.
Once there is clarity and you are able to perform the simple and then the advanced tasks, your sense of achievement will lead you to better grades and even stronger mastery of English, Maths, Science, Chinese, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Principles of Accounting, Social Studies, Geography, History, Economics, Literature, Mother Tongue, Malay, and Tamil.
Many Secondary School students fear speaking up during lessons and asking questions due to their fear of being laughed at in class.
Secondary Four 1 to 1 home tuition teachers will help students to have a better understanding of their lessons in school.
This gives them the confidence of answering questions when faced with unexpectedly challenging problems during school and national exams.
Some GCE O Level tuition teachers will also have their own learning materials such as summary notes and practice papers from different schools. This helps their students to know how other schools are preparing their Secondary 4 students for the GCE O Levels, and provides good practice and exposure to different answering techniques and studying tactics.
Our qualified GCE O Level home tuition teachers are experienced and have thorough understanding of the common problems faced by Secondary 4 students.
They will be able to dissect difficult GCE O Level topics into simpler concepts, and customize learning materials to improve students’ understanding of these topics.
Increase your ability to give the RIGHT answers that your school exams and GCE O Level exams require of you.
Hire the most reliable and professional Secondary 4 tutors, to help you succeed.
EFFECTIVE GCE O LEVEL TUITION
Topics Covered by Tutors Singapore's Secondary 4 Home Tuition Teachers
GCE O Level English/Chinese/Malay/Tamil Topics
GCE O & N Level: Grammar, Vocabulary, Editing, Situational Writing, Continuous Writing, Comprehension, Summary Writing, Listening Comprehension, Oral Communication, Reading Aloud, Spoken Interaction, and all the most important concepts
CONSISTENT GCE O LEVEL SUBJECTS IMPROVEMENT
Important Skills Taught By Tutors Singapore's Secondary Four Tuition Teachers
CHOOSING THE RIGHT GCE O LEVEL TUITION TEACHER
Important Qualities to Look For In A Secondary 4 Tutor
- Our GCE O Level tuition teachers range from current & former MOE teachers to undergraduate & graduated tutors (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD) majoring in the subject that you are seeking tuition for. Every tutor whose profile we will show you has a strong record of helping their students’ marks increase. They scored A’s for their own GCE O Level exams, and can teach you effective exam tips and techniques to achieve a quick boost to your grades
- To aid your selection, Tutors Singapore will recommend only tutors who have relevant degrees (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD) in the subjects they teach. Each tutor must also have a track record of helping their students’ grades improve
- The MOE changes the syllabus whenever there is a need to be current with industry/the economy’s needs, trends and developments
- These changes affect the GCE O Level subject content – and importantly – the exam requirements and answer formats of E-Maths, A-Maths, English, Science, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Social Studies, Literature, Geography, History, Economics, Principles of Accounting, Chinese, Mother Tongue, Malay and Tamil
- It is crucial that the Secondary 4 private tuition teacher is familiar with the most updated syllabus, and that what they teach during tuition does not contradict what is taught in your child’s school
- When providing recommendations of carefully-shortlisted tuition teachers, Tutors Singapore will describe the relevant teaching experience of our tutors to assure you of their abilities to help students at your level to progress academically, and achieve higher grades
- Homework is given by school teachers so that their students can practice what was taught in school. It is important to be up to date in doing your homework, so that you can internalize the content. When you hand in your homework, you will find out if you managed to correctly understand what was taught in school. Knowing this helps tremendously when you are revising content for your school exams and for the national exams. Revision is not useful if you are learning and re-learning the wrong concepts that you think are right. Giving your teacher the wrong answers will not help you gain higher marks
- Tutors Singapore’s GCE O Level tuition teachers are experienced and have strong knowledge of the exact skills and content that a student will need to excel in each of the chapters that you must master, in order to do well in your exams. Our tutors are also able to create personalized learning schedules, so that their students are able to understand, absorb and retain new knowledge, more efficiently and within a short period of time
- The syllabus, content and examination practices differ for each level of education
- Many Secondary 4 students are frustrated with not being able to instinctively understand the content that is taught by their school teachers
- Our tutors are familiar with the newest MOE syllabus, and they have taught students at your academic level
- Tutors Singapore accepts tutor applications only when the tuition teacher has a degree (or is in the process of obtaining a degree) in the subject that they teach. This is to ensure that the private tutor has the necessary knowledge and expertise to adequately teach the correct content as well as to help the student arrive at error-free answers when responding to important exam questions
- When providing recommendations of carefully-shortlisted tuition teachers, Tutors Singapore will list the teaching experience of our tutors to assure you of their abilities to help students at your level to progress academically, and achieve higher grades
- Our GCE O Level tuition teachers have between 2 to 30+ years of experience in teaching students who are often from different schools. These tutors have accumulated notes and past year papers that they can provide to you for additional practice. Some tutors also prepare mind maps, common questions and pitfalls in past year papers, as well as self-designed practices referenced from assessment books
- Tutors Singapore will indicate if the tutor is able to provide materials and resources for their students, in our tutors’ profiles
- The examination questions every year will include unconventional questions. It is important that the GCE O Level tuition teacher is well-versed with teaching critical thinking skills, in addition to the content that is found in text books, to prepare their students for a variety of examination practices of the latest O Level syllabus
- Students each have different starting points as well as grade goals. Some students want to consistently score an A, and some students are aiming to get a C or a B for their national exams. Your Secondary 4 tuition teacher will evaluate your learning needs, and will suggest workbooks and practice sheets that are most suitable for you so that you can master content that will help you quickly achieve your grade targets
- It is important that the GCE O Level tuition teacher puts in the best effort when guiding and teaching you. A dedicated tuition teacher will ask pertinent questions in order to find out which areas you are struggling with. A committed tutor is punctual and rarely would suggest that the lesson has to be re-scheduled. Competent tutors have scored A in the subject(s) they are teaching when they took their GCE O Level exams, and they would have at least a Bachelor’s in the same subject that they are now teaching. This means that their professional knowledge of the subject(s) they are teaching can help you achieve better grades
- Experienced GCE O Level tuition teachers know what are the key learning points of every chapter, and how their students can clearly explain these concepts when answering exam questions
- When recommending tutors, Tutors Singapore will facilitate communication between you and the tutor to ensure that both parties have a common understanding of expectations before confirming the tuition arrangements
- Maximize the improvement of your grades by engaging a qualified GCE O Level tuition teacher who can provide meticulous guidance when you are intensively revising for your exams
- We show tutor profiles only when they had received good feedback from parents and students. The quality of the GCE O Level tuition teacher is very important to your academic success
- Tutors Singapore removes from our database the details of tutors who did not receive positive comments
IMPORTANCE OF GETTING GOOD GCE O LEVEL TUITION
Education in Singapore can be overwhelming and stressful, whether you are striving to maintain an A grade, or want to avoid the risk of having weaker grades.
Just as hiring the right tutor can help you confidently achieve your grade objectives, engaging the wrong tutor can bring much misery when the student receives less than stellar grades at secondary school or national exams.
GCE O Level subjects are the first important building blocks that students must master before they start to study even more challenging content when they reach Junior College or Polytechnic. Students in Secondary 4 need to take between 7 to 10 subjects, and it is not possible to do well in any of them if the student did not understand the content that was taught each year in the earlier Secondary School levels.
Getting accepted into a good Junior College or Polytechnic of your choice is a very competitive process. No matter what changes are made to the syllabus, curriculum, or exam requirements, as long as demand exceeds the supply of places in a school, the students will have to fight for that place – whether through academic grades or other skills that are considered by the MOE to be important for holistic development.
MOE teachers in Primary and Secondary School have to teach large class sizes. It is debatable whether smaller class sizes would truly help students when they are learning content that they are not familiar with, or have no interest in.
No matter what aptitude or academic talents a child has, it is important for every student to master Secondary School English, Mathematics, Science, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Social Studies, History, Geography, Literature, Economics, and Mother Tongue. This is not just for the sake of MOE requirements, but for one’s overall career aspirations, whether the student is aiming to earn a PhD, a Bachelor’s, or a Diploma at the polytechnic/ITE. In order to accomplish any of these goals, every student has to successfully complete Secondary School.
Feeling lost when encountering the Secondary 4 syllabus is not a viable option because the helplessness and weak grade will snowball and become worse with each month.
Parents who find and engage reliable GCE O Level tuition teachers who are friendly, energetic, strict, knowledgeable and who can teach at the student’s learning pace are helping their child to be less frightened of each chapter of content that keeps getting progressively more and more difficult.
Start helping your child today, to master skills so that they can confidently conquer learning material that is guaranteed to be even more challenging when the major exams are approaching.
Singapore's Largest Team Of 29,000+ Experienced Tuition Teachers Who Specialize In Teaching Only GCE O Level Subjects
Hire Guaranteed Successful Secondary 4 Tutors. Improve Your Grades Within The First Month
Start GCE O Level Tuition at the convenience of your own home, now. Tutors Singapore provides Secondary 4 Home Tuition Teachers all across Singapore. Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today, with us
Tutors Singapore - The Number 1 GCE O Level Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
Tutors Singapore Home Tuition has a large pool of 29,000+ experienced and skilled GCE O Level tutors who have helped their students achieve a jump of 2 to 3 grades. Some Secondary 4 students managed to score distinctions despite previous failing marks.
Experience a transformation in your Secondary 4 grades, now.
Acquiring a stronger foundation in GCE O Level subjects is possible, when you hire committed, caring and professional tuition teachers.
Confidently find the best quality GCE O Level tuition teachers through Tutors Singapore today.
Pick your ideal tutor from the 4 to 10 tuition teacher profiles that we will show you, and begin achieving better grades (and start a much happier educational journey) within this month.