Best Online Tuition in Singapore
Singapore's #1 established home tuition agency
Over 55,000 active tuition teachers with PhD, Master's, Bachelor's, or MOE teachers for the subject you want tuition in.
Parents, MOE teachers, and students trust us to deliver improved grades. Fast.
Tutors Singapore is an experienced, committed and responsible tutor agent.
We take your education and academic success seriously.
Exam questions these days are usually set quite differently from the syllabus. It is also getting more and more difficult to answer the application questions
We have 4,900+ experienced & qualified tutors who specialize in only online tuition for the following:
PSLE Online Tuition
Primary English Online Tuition
Primary Maths Online Tuition
Primary Science Online Tuiiton
Primary Chinese Online Tuition
Primary Malay Online Tuition
Primary Tamil Online Tuition
GCE O Levels Online Tuition
Secondary English Online Tuition
Secondary Chinese Online Tuition
Secondary Maths Online Tuition
Secondary Science Online Tuition
Secondary Physics Online Tuition
Secondary Biology Online Tuition
Secondary Geography Online Tuition
Secondary History Online Tuition
Secondary Literature Online Tuition
Secondary Social Studies Online Tuition
Secondary Malay Online Tuition
Secondary Tamil Online Tuition
GCE A Levels Online Tuition
Junior College General Paper Online Tuition
Junior College English Language & Linguistics Online Tuition
Junior College Physics Online Tuition
Junior College Biology Online Tuition
Junior College Chemistry Online Tuition
Junior College Economics Online Tuition
Junior College History Online Tuition
Junior College Geography Online Tuition
Junior College Literature Online Tuition
Junior College Mathematics Online Tuition
Junior College Chinese Online Tuition
Junior College Malay Online Tuition
Junior College Tamil Online Tuition
H1 Level Online Tuition
H2 Level Online Tuition
H3 Level Online Tuition
Experienced private tutors in Singapore
Primary 1 private tuition
Primary 2 private tuition
Primary 3 private tuition
Primary 4 private tuition
Primary 5 private tuition
Primary 6 private tuition
PSLE private tuition
Secondary 1 private tuition
Secondary 2 private tuition
Secondary 3 private tuition
Secondary 4 private tuition
GCE O Level private tuition
Junior College JC1 private tuition
Junior College JC2 private tuition
GCE A Level tuition
International Baccalaureate IB tuition Singapore
Integrated Programme IP tuition
Polytechnic modules private tuition
University modules private tuition
Face-to-face/In-person private tuition
Hire The Best 1 to 1 Home Tuition Teacher
- Request now, score higher grades sooner
- Receive profiles of good experienced tutors within 6 hours
- Qualified, committed & professional tuition teachers. Best reviews
- Singapore's biggest database of 55,000+ private tutors
- MOE teachers, graduated/undergraduate tutors with Bachelor's, Master's PhD in the subject they teach
- Results guaranteed
Private tuition Singapore tutors: Please ensure that you have registered at: https://tutors-singapore.com/tuition-assignments-best-highest-hourly-rates/
We are not able to accept any online tuition teacher registrations through this Hire Tutors form. Thank you.
Singapore's largest team of 4,900+ experienced tuition teachers who specialize in teaching only online tuition
Hire guaranteed successful online tuition teachers. Improve your grades within the first month
Why we are the #1 home tuition agency in Singapore
Experienced home tutors
Largest active tutor database in Singapore, to suit your requests
Tutor profiles within 6 hours
Quality customer service
Fast, responsive customer service from our friendly tuition coordinators
Service and best tuition rates
$0 agency fees involved, at the most reasonable tuition rates in town
Qualified tuition teachers
Our strict shortlisting process ensures only the top list of tutors make it to you, guaranteed!
Challenges Faced By School Students In Singapore
> Limited attention span and lack of focus during lessons in school
> Poor understanding of content and concepts taught by the school teacher
> Unable to keep up with lessons. The content then gets more and more difficult to understand
> Fear of asking questions in classes due to fear of being laughed at by classmates
> Struggles in remembering so much content for the many subjects taught in school
> Inability to write well to score high marks for examinations
> Difficulty interpreting homework or exam questions, and has challenges in expressing answers clearly and accurately
> Lacks precision in correctly completing calculations, and when demonstrating how answers were derived
> Making careless mistakes during examinations
> Not able to complete examination paper due to weak time management and planning
> Pressure of keeping up with having to learn difficult content from numerous subjects, while needing to fulfill CCA requirements
Benefits of engaging a reliable online tuition teacher
Just when you have finished preparing for one quiz, there is another coming up in 2 weeks’ time. Every day, new homework assignments are added to a never-ending to-do list.
You can keep up, but just barely. This is stressful, especially when you dread the day when you cannot finish your homework in time because you don’t have the answers to the questions that your teachers asked.
Worse, your classmates – who are in your class because you had previously been achieving similar grades to theirs – are able to get the answers right. Very discouraging.
Good online tuition teachers will give you 1 to 1 attention, so that you can ask them how to solve those difficult homework and exam problems.
They already have a Bachelor’s (or are about to get one. Or they might have a Master’s or PhD in the subject that they are teaching you.
As they are experienced in teaching students in your academic level, they can easily and clearly explain to you what you need to know and do in order to gain much higher marks.
Your online tutors would also have materials to share with you – whether they are exam or homework assignments from other schools, or recommendations to buy workbooks that are most suitable for you to practice on, in order to gain mastery of the tricky concepts.
Harness the power of technology, to help you learn more, learn better and learn faster.
With online tuition, you can get instant clarification in concepts that are difficult to understand.
You can also receive customised lesson plans tailored to suit your unique learning style and understanding of the different topics in the MOE curriculum, so that you may better absorb the content and understand the concepts.
Your online tuition teachers are very familiar with the latest MOE syllabus and exam requirements. They have been teaching for between 2 to over 30 years and can identify the areas that you should focus on, according to your grade targets and pace of learning.
The content that is taught in your school can have concepts that are challenging for many students. Our online tuition teachers are experienced in teaching students at your academic level. They are familiar with the common misconceptions and mistakes made by students.
Double-checking your answers is useful only if you know how to look out for the answers that the MOE really wants you to give.
Learn how to accurately analyze the questions, so that you can arrive at the answers that give you maximum marks.
Professional online tuition teachers are able to show you how difficult concepts are applied when answering complicated exam questions.
You lost interest and became frustrated only because much of the syllabus did not make sense.
Once there is clarity and you are able to perform the simple and then the advanced tasks, your sense of achievement will lead you to better grades and even stronger mastery of English, Maths, Science, Chinese, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Principles of Accounting, Social Studies, Geography, History, Economics, Literature, Mother Tongue, Malay, and Tamil.
Many students fear speaking up during lessons and asking questions due to their fear of being laughed at in class.
Online 1 to 1 tuition teachers will help students to have a better understanding of their lessons in school.
This gives them the confidence of answering questions when faced with unexpectedly challenging problems during school and national exams.
Our qualified online tuition teachers are experienced and have thorough understanding of the common problems faced by students.
They will be able to dissect difficult topics into simpler concepts, and customize learning materials to improve students’ understanding of these topics.
Increase your ability to give the RIGHT answers that your school exams and national exams require of you.
Hire the most reliable and professional online tuition teachers, to help you succeed.
Topics covered by Tutors Singapore's online tuition teachers
Primary School Topics
- English/ Chinese/ Malay/ Tamil: Grammar, Vocabulary, Oral Communications, Listening Comprehension, Writing, Situational Writing, Continuous Writing, Reading, Composition, Comprehension, Critical Thinking, and all the most important concepts
- Math: Number and Algebra, Measurement and Geometry, Fractions, Graphs, Decimals, Area and Volume, Percentage, Ratio, Angles, Triangle, Statistics, and all the most important concepts
- Science: Diversity of Living and Non-living Things, Diversity of Materials, Cycles in Plants and Animals, Cycles in Matter and Water, Plant System, Human System, Cell System, Electrical System, Interaction of Forces, Interaction within the Environment, Energy Forms and Uses, Energy Conversion, and all the most important concepts
Consistent improvement - even for difficult subjects that are taught online
Important skills taught by Tutor Singapore's patient online tuition teachers
Importance of getting good Online tuition
Having online tutoring in Singapore means the student can have tuition anywhere, as long as he/she has a computer and internet connection.
This means that more time is saved on travelling, and your child can spend the extra time on resting or preparing for other subjects.
Some parents opt for online tutoring in Singapore as the safest option, to minimise contact with or exposure to individuals outside the household.
Having an online tutor gives you the flexibility to pick the learning option that you feel most comfortable with.
Many tutors often also offer the option to convert to physical lessons in future, if both parties eventually prefer face-to-face tuition.
Online tutors are able to make use of the wealth of online platforms and resources available to help their students learn effectively.
Having an online tutor who harnesses technology in teaching makes the learning experience more enjoyable and exciting, as learning is no longer restricted to pen and paper teaching methods.
Students who are "digital natives" would benefit from online tuition.
Those who are less tech-savvy "digital immigrants" might take slightly longer to adapt to online learning, and experienced online tuition teachers can guide them along.
When conducted by the right online tuition teachers, online learning can facilitate opportunities for students to evaluate sources of information, develop digital authoring skills and create new avenues for productive learning.
Students who are in junior college, polytechnic and university will find that their digital literacy skills are very important to their grades - that is, their ability to search, navigate and make use of the information on the Internet greatly improves the quality of their contributions to project work, and when writing analyses of sophisticated exam materials.
Unengaged students often end up giving bland, uninspiring answers that result in B grades.
If you are attending a polytechnic or university where exam results are graded on a curve, giving boring answers will result in you scoring consistent C's because students who are able to leverage on the wealth of information from credible sources on the internet will give much better answers that you are used to.
Widespread consumption of technology does not necessarily mean that students will embrace technology for learning.
A boring lesson can be made worse when translated to a 90-minute online monologue.
Online tuition teachers therefore have to be energetic, passionate, knowledgeable and approachable, in order for the online lessons to succeed.
The best online lessons are those that have clear learning objectives, awareness of the possibilities and limitations of online technology, and involves some form of offline preparation or activity.
An effective online tutor will ask interesting questions and pursue the lesson plan with rigour.
Online teaching requires a set of skills different from filling out a worksheet because it has to involve the proactive engagement of the student's interest in the topics that are covered during that session.
Hire the right, most experienced online tuition teacher, so that you can score an A in your weakest subject.
Choosing the right online tuition teacher
- Our online tuition teachers range from current & former MOE teachers to undergraduate & graduated tutors (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD) majoring in the subject that you are seeking tuition for. Every tutor whose profile we will show you has a strong record of helping their students’ marks increase. They scored A’s for their own school and national exams, and can teach you effective exam tips and techniques to achieve a quick boost to your grades
- To aid your selection, Tutors Singapore will recommend only tutors who have relevant degrees (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD) in the subjects they teach. Each tutor must also have a track record of helping their students’ grades improve
- The MOE changes the syllabus whenever there is a need to be current with industry/the economy’s needs, trends and developments
- These changes affect the subject content – and importantly – the exam requirements and answer formats of E-Maths, A-Maths, English, Science, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Social Studies, Literature, Geography, History, Economics, Principles of Accounting, Chinese, Mother Tongue, Malay and Tamil
- It is crucial that the online tuition teacher is familiar with the most updated syllabus, and that what they teach during tuition does not contradict what is taught in your child’s school
- When providing recommendations of carefully-shortlisted tuition teachers, Tutors Singapore will describe the relevant teaching experience of our tutors to assure you of their abilities to help students at your level to progress academically, and achieve higher grades
- Homework is given by school teachers so that their students can practice what was taught in school. It is important to be up to date in doing your homework, so that you can internalize the content. When you hand in your homework, you will find out if you managed to correctly understand what was taught in school. Knowing this helps tremendously when you are revising content for your school exams and for the national exams. Revision is not useful if you are learning and re-learning the wrong concepts that you think are right. Giving your teacher the wrong answers will not help you gain higher marks
- Tutors Singapore’s online tutors are experienced and have strong knowledge of the exact skills and content that a student will need to excel in each of the chapters that you must master, in order to do well in your exams. Our tutors are also able to create personalized learning schedules, so that their students are able to understand, absorb and retain new knowledge, more efficiently and within a short period of time
- Our tutors are familiar with the newest MOE syllabus, and they have taught students at your academic level
- Tutors Singapore accepts tutor applications only when the tuition teacher has a degree (or is in the process of obtaining a degree) in the subject that they teach. This is to ensure that the private tutor has the necessary knowledge and expertise to adequately teach the correct content as well as to help the student arrive at error-free answers when responding to important exam questions
- The syllabus, content and examination practices differ for each level of education
- For primary school, secondary school and junior college students, many of them are frustrated with not being able to instinctively understand the content that is taught by their school teachers
- When providing recommendations of carefully-shortlisted tuition teachers, Tutors Singapore will list the teaching experience of our tutors to assure you of their abilities to help students at your level to progress academically, and achieve higher grades
- Our online tuition teachers have between 2 to 30+ years of experience in teaching students who are often from different schools. These tutors have accumulated notes and past year papers that they can provide to you for additional practice. Some tutors also prepare mind maps, common questions and pitfalls in past year papers, as well as self-designed practices referenced from assessment books
- Online tutors have a range of digital resources, including notes and resources they personally gathered and curated. They also have softcopies of practice papers and practice questions, and links to websites to aid in teaching and learning. With all these resources on hand during online tuition in Singapore, you will have access to a broad range and variety of content and practices, and different modes of learning, which helps in improving skills when answering questions during school and national exams
- Tutors Singapore will indicate if the tutor is able to provide materials and resources for their students, in our tutors’ profiles
- Students each have different starting points as well as grade goals. Some students want to consistently score an A, and some students are aiming to get a C or a B for their national exams. Your online tuition teacher will evaluate your learning needs, and will suggest workbooks and practice sheets that are most suitable for you so that you can master content that will help you quickly achieve your grade targets
- It is important that the online tuition teacher puts in the best effort when guiding and teaching you. A dedicated tuition teacher will ask pertinent questions in order to find out which areas you are struggling with. A committed tutor is punctual and rarely would suggest that the lesson has to be re-scheduled. Competent tutors have scored A in the subject(s) they are teaching when they took their own national and school exams, and they would have at least a Bachelor’s in the same subject that they are now teaching. This means that their professional knowledge of the subject(s) they are teaching can help you achieve better grades, whether you are in Primary 1 or in the graduating classes of P6, Sec 4 or JC2
- A good online tutor will produce students that not only achieve improvements in academic grades, but also have a healthy attitude towards learning, and joy in studying. This ensures that you will reap maximum benefit from your online tuition lessons
- When recommending tutors, Tutors Singapore will facilitate communication between you and the tutor to ensure that both parties have a common understanding of expectations before confirming the tuition arrangements
- It is often the best for your child to continue with one good tutor if the tuition teacher is capable of teaching your child and has already built a connection with your child. This will ensure that your child can benefit the most from his/her lessons since the tutor will be more familiar with the weaknesses and strengths of your child and can work on them throughout the subsequent academic levels
- We show tutor profiles only when they had received good feedback from parents and students. The quality of the tutor is very important to your academic success
- Tutors Singapore removes from our database the details of tutors who did not receive positive comments
Tutors Singapore provides online tuition teachers at Primary/Secondary school and Junior College levels.
Start online tuition at the convenience of your own home, now.
Learn in a safe & comfortable environment today, taught by Singapore's most popular online tuition teachers.
Tutors Singapore Home Tuition has a large pool of 4,900+ experienced and skilled online tutors who have helped their students achieve a jump of 2 to 3 grades. Some students managed to score distinctions despite previous failing marks.
Experience a transformation in your grades, now.
Acquiring a stronger foundation in your weaker subjects is possible, when you hire committed, caring and professional tuition teachers.
Confidently find the best quality online tuition teachers through Tutors Singapore today.
Pick your ideal tutor from the 4 to 10 tuition teacher profiles that we will show you, and begin achieving better grades (and start a much happier educational journey) within this week.
Tutors Singapore - The Number 1 Online Home Tuition Agency in Singapore
What to expect from Tutors Singapore's online tuition teachers
Pick your ideal tutor from our database of 4,900+ experienced online tuition teachers. Committed and expert tutoring to mentor and guide you to steadily and quickly achieve your grade targets
Develop sharp analytical skills. Acquire tried and tested essential methods to think deeply, study, and thoroughly revise. Produce concise, relevant, and accurate answers to vital interlinking elements throughout the MOE curriculum
Latest MOE syllabus and newest exam requirements
Tutors using various online platforms to communicate with students for lessons. Online lessons will make use of technology to support and add value to learning
Real-world applications of concepts that are found within and beyond your textbooks, to help you write sophisticated answers to unexpectedly difficult questions
Easy methods of remembering large amounts of content for the exams
Proven methods to scoring well for each component of the MOE subjects. Effective studying and examination tactics to conquer your exams
Practice expert techniques for responding to structured and application questions. Gain more marks for school and national exams, faster
Learn the most useful exam tips and tricks from online tutors in the comfort, convenience, and safety of your own home
1 to 1 online tuition lessons = Devoted focus and attention from your patient and dedicated tutor. Enjoy greater flexibility with schedules, and more available time slots
Get explanations of concepts during online tuition. Master difficult content from every chapter. No more homework frustrations
Fun and engaging online tuition lessons that motivate students to learn “boring” subjects
Receive a practical customized study schedule tailored to your learning styles and needs. No more lagging behind school lessons
Learn ahead of the syllabus, so that when your school teacher covers it in class, you do not fear the new and unfamiliar content
Step by step, patient explanations at the learning pace you prefer